Nachádzate sa na stránke allianzsp.topjobs.sk
Allianz - Slovenská poisťovňa, najväčšia komerčná univerzálna poisťovňa na Slovensku poskytujúca kvalitné produkty, hľadá kandidáta/kandidátku na uvedenú pozíciu.
The position is based in Bratislava and successful candidate will have contract with Allianz – Slovenská poisťovňa, Slovakia.
Life / Health Claims Specialist will be part of Central Eastern European (CEE) Operational Management Team (OM Team).
He/She will work in the virtual team with a focus on Life/Health claim area and processes, defining users requirements on new CEE IT solution, also for Allianz Slovakia.
Frequent travel of approx. 20-50% of the working time is to be expected within the CEE region mainly to Vienna.
Main responsibilities on the position:
Business-to-IT translation with regards to business demands for changes in regionally harmonized IT systems
• Analysis of requirements with regards to fit to CEE regional target Life/Health claims process and existing functionalities in IT solution (ABS) and in Allianz Austria.
• Explore opportunities for Life/Health process simplification and changes to increase productivity in line with target picture
• Translate best practice and legal requirements into IT requirements
• Maintain requirements in Confluence and user stories in Jira in respect to the reporting standards of the project.
Steering of internal and external IT providers
• Ensure smooth IT implementation with teams from respective IT provider
• Main contact partner for other Allianz entities in CEE and respective IT provider
• Alignment of user tests in Allianz entites
• Actively work on change requests regarding CEE regional processes, master insurance products and IT system functionalities according to defined processes
Operationalization of group and regional strategy
• Ensure implementation of Allianz group and CEE regional strategy with regards to harmonized processes, products and core insurance system functionalities
• Take an active part in regional transformation projects
Business Process Re-engineering
• Provide process expertise to local business Allianz entites and local teams with regards to optimal process re-engineering in line with regional target processes
• Enhance and maintain regional target processes and organizational structures
Specific product owner tasks in pre-study light phase
• Organizing and managing onsite workshops
• Preparing business documentation on user customization / configuration needs → full description + fit-gap sheet
• Preparing input documents for full architecture document and solution outline document
Salary offer (gross): Monthly salary from 1600 EUR, depending on experience + bonus based on personal performance 2x a year + bonus based on company performace 1x a year
• expertise in insurance Life and Health claim processes
• strong coordination and communication tasks
• self-development ability
• able to work under time and stress pressure
• analytical and technical skills are an advantage
• affinity to thinking in processes
• affinity to IT
according to agreement